6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
1/2 cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter
16 ounces Mini Marshmallows
13 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1 Bag (12 ounces) White Chocolate Chips
1. In a large saucepan, melt 5 tablespoons of the butter over low-medium heat.
2. Add the Mini Marshmallows gradually until they are completely melted. Be careful not to burn the mixture.
3. Add the marshmallow mixture to the cereal, but don't mix in just yet.
4. Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter in the pan along with the marshmallow fluff and heat until the butter is melted.
5. Add the marshmallow fluff to the cereal and combine all until well mixed.
6. Add the mini chocolate chips and stir until they are even dispersed.
7. Add the mixture to a buttered 9"X13" pan and let cool.
8. Melt the white chocolate chips and spread even across the treats.
9. Bedazzle (yep, technical term) with sprinkie sprinkles.
<3, The Sweet Petite