7.11.2012

anew.


When I first started this blog I intended it to be a creative outlet for my passion of baking. I thought it would be a fun way to record all of my baked adventures and also to help me improve my photography skills. Entering the blogging world introduced me to a whole new avenue of creativity. I started spending hours reading through all different kinds of blogs - not just baking ones. I have always considered myself to be a creative gal, and through the inspiration of design blogs, cooking and baking blogs, fashion blogs, and on and on, I have realized that I want my blog to include all of the things that inspire me daily. With that in mind, I plan to launch a new and improved version of Sweet Petite. Baking will always be my first love and (fingers crossed) my hobby turned career, but I have realized that there are so many other things that I want to post about. I highly doubt this switch will upset anyone seeing as there are probably about 5 people who click on this page daily (hi mom, hi grandma!) but I still feel inclined to share this news for some reason. Thanks to those of you who do read and I hope you like what's to come! Here's to new adventures in blogging! See you soon!

JENNA

{Image via Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...