8.14.2012

Desk Talk.

I have been absent for a while due to the fact that I had/have relatively little to post about, my life is really uneventful -- clearly. I dug up something today to post about. Here's what's happening on my desk! -- again really uneventful.

 {Paper Straws that I'm saving for...something?}

{A little bird cage that holds paper cut outs for my new Etsy Shop -- hopefully more news on this soon!}

 {A little cupcake stand that I use for sticky notes.}

{A strainer that my mom bought for me at a garage sale. I guess it seemed more like an interesting craft holder than food prep tool.}

1 comment:

  1. The different straw color in one place looks so lovely. I love the color combination, it can be perrfect to use for the party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...