10.01.2012

7 things...



I have decided to start 7 things... column. Because 10 is too long and 5 is too short, not because I love Miley Cyrus' song "7 things I Hate About You"...cause you know, I don't....

Anyways, this column will be 7 things________. So for example: 7 things I ate today...except they will be more inspired than this particular example. Unless I ate really interesting foods or happen to be in Europe or something along those lines.

We will start with "7 Things I Wish I Could Do" because it was the only category I had the most "things" prepared for.

1. Make candles that smell as heavenly as Voluspas...because those bitches are expensive!

2. Graphic design proficiently.

3. Run while simultaneously enjoying running.

4. Teleport.

5. Be less sarcastic when trying to be funny when I meet people for the first time.

6. Tell Scott Disick just how much he really means to me and that the Kardashian's would be nothing without his witty touch.

7. My hair well.

What do you wish you could do? I would love to hear from those of you who actually read this page so I know who is! Leave a comment!

Happy Monday!

image via (I didn't know what else to use...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...