10.29.2012

baking- mini pumpkin pies

Happy Monday! I hope your Halloweekend was everything you thought it would be and so much more. I actually ended up dressing up...as Velma! I was pret-ty impressed with myself. and of course I had my entourage in tow of Scooby, Fred, and Shaggy. 

I know there is still Thanksgiving to come, but it is never too early for pumpkin pie. Especially when they are as simple as this. 

These little guys are so easy I don't even feel the need to share the recipe with you. If you have a mini tart pan, pie crust, and your favorite pumpkin pie filling recipe you are good to go. I used Trader Joe's pie crust and canned pumpkin puree (recipe for pie filling on the back.) Simply press the pie dough into the tart pan, pour in the filling, and bake for about 10 minutes (or until the middle is just a little unset.) 
I topped mine with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and some sprinkled cinnamon...and viola! Easy peezy pumpkin squeezy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...