10.28.2012

people like cute things - socks

Thanks to bros on college campuses everywhere, the Vans Stores employee worker's union, and high school athletes, socks are back. Being a sock lover myself, I appreciate this trend whole-heartedly. I've never cared much about fancy bras or underwear under my clothes, but socks? YES. The best part is that socks are extremely comfortable and warm obviously, so the cuteness has purpose people. The sock trend is proof that once again, people like regular, old everyday items to be cute and fun. It's a fact. These socks are sure to please. I especially love the assorted socks sets that come in cute holiday wrapping. Perfect for a socking-stuffer. HA. See what I did there?

one/two/three/four/five/six/seven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...