11.04.2012

my latest endeavor

Everyone, everyone! I am now the Social Media Marketing Intern (fancy, ay?) for the very adorable and socially conscious bag company, Lusso Bags! Five percent of every bag sold goes to fighting human trafficking and all of the bags are made in Calcutta, India by survivors of the sex trade who are given health care, child care, basic education, and of course, a sense of freedom. I am so thrilled to be working with a business dedicated to making a difference and cannot wait to see the company grow. I will be promoting Lusso Bags through various forms of social media and putting together videos and collages showing their products in use,  so you may see their bags pop up here and there on the blog! You can like Lusso Bags on Facebook to support the cause and to get updates about the fight against human trafficking (and to see my work! :) ) Check out these cute bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...