1.31.2013

JANUARY, I WISH YOU WELL | FEBRUARY, HEY GIRL HAY


bloggers have been attacking january like it is one of the evil black sweatshirt wearers on pretty little liars (seriously, that show stresses me the eff out. and why, why can't it just be over all ready? each episode creates a new stomach ulcer, i swear.) but i haven't minded this month at all. it's been a good one actually. blame it on my positivity maybe?


as you can see most of my month involved food. and me taking random pictures of that food. the pasta shot was merely to show off my pink strainer, i'll admit it. 

peace out january! and now on to february which means my birthdddayyy month! 
woot woot! gettt it, girl!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The scarf was like 8 dollars at ross! Can't go wrong with the fur.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...