1.08.2013

ON SELFIES IN A MARSHALL'S AND THE DREADED (i mean glorious!) FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

oh hey there! do you like my new coat? i was in a marshall's (my first time! that place is where it's at!) and the dressing room was casting a great light on me so i felt compelled to selfie it up -- i didn't say i wasn't embarrassed about. i was going to send the pictures to my friends in the rooms next to me and then realized that was weird because i wasn't wearing anything i actually bought at marshall's...just me in the outfit i showed up in. so instead i pieced them together and here they are on this here blog. you're welcome...i guess? selfies are uncomfortable moments for me, especially when sharing them with others but i'm learning to get over it. 

today was the first day of winter quarter and even though i want to say a few snarky things about this dreaded day, i will hold my tongue because of the more positive me i promised to be in 2013. so, weee! love the first day back from break! annnnddd i went to the gym today to make the day even more positive! what a positive, positive day! positivity! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...