2.06.2013

WAYS IN WHICH MY LIFE MIRRORS THAT OF A SEVEN YEAR OLD


today i woke up and felt extra sassy when i put on my new heart sweater, paired with green pants, and my mocs. then i realized, i think i saw this outfit on crewcuts. 

today i ate three large rice crispy treats in a frenzy, like i wasn't sure if or when my mom was going to come home and tell me i'll spoil my dinner. (i have spelled "crispy" with a 'c' instead of a 'k' because they were made with rice crisps and knock off mini-marshmallows. to call them "krispies" just felt wrong.) 

today i curled my hair at night because i am still under the impression that it will wake up looking the same?

today i realized i own seven pairs of pajama pants. seven. all embellished with some sort of ridiculous pattern that always gets questionable looks from the ups man. 

today i picked out my outfit for tomorrow. oh and i do that every night. 

as of today i have not washed my hair for hmmm...five days? 

today i asked my roommate if i could wait in the car while she ran errands.

tune in on a later date for ways in which my life mirrors that of thirty-five year old.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, don't worry girl, I'm going on day three of not washing my hair. Gotta love it!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...