7.15.2013

AN ODE TO THE PACIFIC NORTH WEST!

would ya look at this, folks! scenic views of the great state of washington. scenic view pictures are probably kind of whatever but i'm kind of whatever so i mean, whatever. 

but really! that water! amaze.
sun mountain in central-ish, wa

some lookout point that i don't remember what it was called...but trees! 

methow river: twisp, wa

more twisp-ness.

i was along on this trip to explore the unknown-to-me parts of my state because of my friendie marina. her family friends own this house that was a log cabin dream. 

we also visited the little town of winthrop which was a first for me so that was cuteness. 

anyways, that's my plug for washington. i know the east, the west, and i'm working on the central so please do refer to me with your washington state concerns. i also did pre-ty well in pnw history in eigth grade so, i know some stuff. but probably not actually, so maybe just wikipedia that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...