7.26.2013

TOURISTING IN SEATTLE

 last weekend my grandma and my aunt were in town which meant doing fun seattle things! i have never been to a museum because the kincaid family is more of a cheesecake factory kind of crew than an artsy, museum kind of crew. so thus, a post about my trip to the seattle art museum and the chihuly glass display at the seattle center.
love this artsy wool bracelet my grandma got me at the museum, so i can now display my newfound, ahem, culture.
and chihuly! it was seriously amazing, no pictures can do it justice. how cute are my grandma and aunt?
this was my favorite, i reckon.
the space needle, because this post isn't cliche enough.
you must go! also, why am i always wearing a backpack? like, whyyyyy?

2 comments:

  1. Argh! This is like heaven for an art student (me) However I will still more than happily take the cheesecake factory! Did you manage to catch the name of the artist from the work in the third picture?

    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to the artist! I'm sure the info may be available on the Seattle Art Museum website!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...