8.26.2013

BABIES AND HARVEST TIME

babies hold a special place in my heart. because like, duh they are little tiny humans that do little tiny human things. puppies? pssshh. when i was back home i rode combine with my brother and nephew. and like, oh my god this baby. he sits on the floor of the combine and just hangs out for hours. he even fell asleep in my arms. cosmic things happen when babies fall asleep in arms, i believe.
he's so cute i might eat him.
my other brother and my niece. we got babies all over the place. holla. 
harper and calvin are high all the time. i'm absolutely sure of this. also, harper's hair is like, just...lolz.

i can't wait for my siblings to pop out a few of more of these things so that we can finally have enough people for a game of wiffle ball. finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...